What do you guys think?? IMO Carrie Underwood has the best female voice. As for guys, the guy from Rascal Flatts, Andy Griggs, and Billy Ray Cyrus(say what you will) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
What do you guys think?? IMO Carrie Underwood has the best female voice. As for guys, the guy from Rascal Flatts, Andy Griggs, and Billy Ray Cyrus(say what you will) [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Allison Kraus and Ronnie Dunn.
Not a well known country musician...but I think Hank Williams III has a great country voice for current country and my best for all time would be either George Jones or Merle Haggard
cant beat Jones and Haggard
i like Yoakam and Diffie as well
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Give me Travis Tritt over anyone that has been out in the last 20 years. You hear him and you know who it is. totaly different than almost anyone else. Andy Griggs comes close at times though
The singer for Cross Canadian Ragweed also just has something about his voice I really like. and the Warren Brothers I enjoy
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Yeah, I like Travis Tritt too. Especially earlier stuff like Country Club and TROUBLE. Joe Nichols is another, and the new guy that sings that song Alyssa Lies.
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Toss up........Patsy Cline or Reba for female
Johnny Cash's version of "Four Strong Winds" is a great recording. It shows the toll that time and sickness had taken on him before he died.
Bookmarks